Here’s a list of useful links to help you find out more about driver training requirements:
- If you would like to prepare for your theory test we suggest setting up an online account by clicking here.
- Driving Licence - you can check any of your driving licence details online including what you can drive and what you can provisionally drive, these are not shown on your photo-card licence.
- Tachograph application - In order to apply for your digital Tachograph click here, you don’t need this for your training, but you will need one to enter the world of work.
- Driver CPC information - If you are unsure if you need a Driver CPC this useful link may help you decide.
- Can I tow a trailer? - If you’re unsure if you have the correct licence to tow your trailer please use this link.
- Driver CPC hours check - If you are unsure about how many hours you’ve completed or have left to complete before your expiry, you can view these here.
- EU Hours Rules - a confusing part of driving a lorry is making sure you stick to your hours. If you’re unsure there is some information here.
- Department for Transport - for general transport sector information.
- Network Rail - for advice.
- Health & Safety Executive (HSE) - for advice.
- HSE First Aid - for advice.
- Traffic Commissioners - for advice.
- D4 Drivers - to book medicals.
- Licence Categories - What licence do you need.
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment
Test Show Me Tell Me Questions and Answers
A big thanks for all your help with getting me through my class 2. And a massive thanks to Allen for his patients and perseverance. Totally recommended to anyone thanks again
Best driving school by far they helped me pass my class 1 and 2 and they did it at times that were suitable to me and they make sure you are 110% ready for your test Highly recommended
Just to say a huge thank you for your help and patience in getting me through my test. Many Thanks Kate
Thank you Steve you did a great job
Just a quick thankyou after having passed my LGV C test this morning and a special thankyou to Allan for his patience and persistence; I really believe that even if I'd failed the test today I would still have emerged a better driver after having met Allan
A big thank you to Allan for his time, skill and patience in getting me through Class C last Thursday.....first time !!!!!
And for my CPC 4 test too !! A full unconditional recommendation to Dulson Training !!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I did my class 2 with Dulson training and CPC MOD4 and passed both first time! Very friendly instructors and try to help you with what you feel the least confident about ( I had Paul as my instructor ) will definitely be back for my class 1 with Dulson training. 5*
Thank you for getting us through our trailer tests, will defo recommend!
Briony & Sonny Pennington
Great team at Dulson's I had the pleasure of tony and Alan for my class two both great guys and easy to get on with and then I had rob for my class one who is top bloke definitely put me at ease straight from the start and definitely helped me on my journey to my new career great advice with all and will 100% recommend to anyone guys thanks and all the best to you all