Other - Fleet Driving
Fleet Driver Training is also known as defensive driving.
If you are a car, van or LGV driver, fleet training is additional training which can help your staff to drive safely and with confidence.
Our flexible training courses are delivered by ADI fleet driver trainers and can be delivered throughout the UK.Start Now
- Must be 17 years old
- Must hold a current UK Driving License
Who should train? Why should I train?
Businesses are becoming more aware that they need to demonstrate their duty of care. Opting to train drivers in fleet defensive driving can help staff to drive more safely and with confidence. Our training offers the following benefits:
- Reduce your risk and accident rates.
- Reduce fleet insurance costs
- Improved vehicle service intervals
- Improved fuel economy
- Create a better company image
- Improve your duty of care
- Improving awareness and planning road situations
- Improved vehicle controls
- Vehicle care and sympathy
- Highway code and the laws of the road
- SAFED driving Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving
- Dealing with road rage
- Dealing with skids and skid control
- Dealing with a range of adverse weather conditions, including wet or icy roads and poor visibility
- Understanding the responsibilities of being a safe driver