Forklifts / Cranes - Lorry Mounted Crane
We offer professional lorry mounted crane training courses (also known as HIAB), which include various attachments, including grab, hook, or sling.
Our AATS instructors can train drivers on a wide range of equipment and topics, including:
Crane Operator Training / Banksman / Slinging & Lifting
Novice 2 day course / Experienced 1 day course
- Lorry Loader (e.g. HIAB)
- Overhead Gantry Crane
Loader Operator Training
- Bucket or Shovel Loader
Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (M.E.W.P.) Operator Training 1 day course
- Scissor Lift
- Boom Lift (Cherry Picker)
Safety in the Use of Abrasive Wheels 1 day course
- Types of Abrasive Wheel
- Wheel marking/grades
- Methods of marking, storing, handling & transporting
- Methods of inspection, mounting, testing, dressing & adjustment
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
What does the training include:
- Full training (theoretical and practical)
- Training literature
- Training Report/Record
- Certificate (2 copies)
- Authorisation Record Sheet
- N.P.O.R.S Authorisation Card additional £32.50 + VAT per operator if required
£350 + VAT per day at your site for up to 3 operators (travel charges may apply depending on location @ 45 pence per mile)Start Now
Who should train? Why should I train?
This training is perfect for builders, merchants, plant movement and haulage specialists.
What does the training include?
Full training (theoretical and practical).
Training Certificate (2 copies).