HGV Funding for Job Seekers - Telford College
The Telford College HGV Pre-Employment Programme has trained more than 100 Job Seekers since its launch in April 2017. We are able to offer Class 2 (Cat C) HGV Training or Class 1(Cat C+E) for those with an existing HGV Licence.
Our next recruitment event will be held at the Haybridge Road, Telford College campus on Monday 2nd of July.
Job Seeker Eligibility…
- Must hold a full Category B Drivers Licence (Car Licence)
- No more than 6 points held on licence
- Physically fit as all learners will undergo a medical assessment
- Criminal convictions will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Best of all, our training is free if the following criteria is met…
- Over 19 years of age and actively seeking employment
- In receipt of Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance, Universal Credit or Income Support
Please contact us on 01952 770659