Manual Handling - Fire Safety
Manual Handling - Health & Safety - Fire Safety
We can offer FAA regulated courses in:
- Emergency First Aid at Work Level 3 Award (1 day)
- First Aid at Work Level 3 Award (3 days)
- Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 1 Award (1 day) and Level 2 Award (2 days)
- Fire Safety Awareness Level 1 Award (4 hours)
- Fire Safety Level 2 (1 day)
- Manual Handling Level 2 Award (1 day)
- Re-qualification Training for above Awards
- Annual refresher training
Who are the courses aimed at?
The courses are not just for drivers. Anyone in your workplace can receive training. The different levels of
awards go from awareness training, to training for those who have a higher level of responsibility in the workplace.
The numbers of places on each course vary from 12 to 20 persons, dependent on the course.
* Emergency First Aid at Work can be used as 7 hours training for Driver CPC.
Where can I do the training?
Training can take place at our Rodenhurst site in Shropshire, Online through Distance Learning or on-site at your business premises.
Due to Coronavirus there are restrictions on certification for Emergency First Aid at Work and First Aid at Work which can only be conducted in person and not online due to practical assessment. Candidate numbers are limited to allow for social distancing.
Do I have to be assessed?
If you need to gain a qualification then, yes, you do have to be assessed. If you just want awareness training then, no, you don’t need to be assessed but we can offer a certificate of attendance (COA). The COA is not a qualification but shows you have completed a course.
What is FAA?
First Aid Awards Ltd (FAA) is an awarding organisation specialising in first aid, health & safety, and other related qualifications.
FAA are regulated by Ofqual and SQA Accreditation and qualifications sit on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF).
About our instructor
Our instructor is a supported instructor with Nuco Training Ltd as part of their centre approval status with FAA.
Our instructor holds:
- IQA Qualification
- Level 3 Certificate in Education and Training
- Certificate in Training Practice
- Assessing Qualification
- Instructor Certificate in:
- First Aid
- Health and Safety
- Fire Safety and Fire Safety Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Other First Aid, e.g. Oxygen Therapy, Defibrillation, etc.
“I would really like to say thank you so very much, for an amazing course and a really interesting day. I actually feel like I have learned a lot in a really short space of time, and I feel far more confident in helping someone now, than I ever did before. (The trainer)`s teaching style is effective, engaging and captivating. I am so impressed. THANK YOU !!!”
Emergency First Aid at Work August 2020