Automatic or Manual Training Available
Cat BE Car or Van up to 3500kg towing a trailer over 750kg
Are you towing illegally? Points on your license, no insurance and a large fine!
We have 0% finance options and can offer Student Loans .
The minimum age to apply is 17 and you must hold a valid UK driving license (car)
- Step 1 Driving Assessment (optional) We recommend visiting one of our sites and undertaking an assessment drive to determine the correct amount of practical lessons that you will need.
- Step 2 Cat BE Practical Training We will arrange a suitable course. This is usually 2 days of 1:1 driver training and the practical DVSA test at Shropshire's only private site.
Our course is designed to make the license acquisition process very quick, simple and an effective method to help gain your new license.
The practical course is 1:1 and we usually recommend an intensive driver training course, we can be flexible operating in the evening and weekends to work around your busy schedule. We use brand new tow vehicles and twin axle box trailers because they are very small, easy to reverse and simple. They are all factory fitted with reversing cameras which aid you on the lessons and test. We have our own private test site meaning that we follow test routes and practice the maneuvers from the same site that you will take your test. A lot of providers train you in one town but then test you in another which we disagree with, that is why we set up Shropshire's only private site. We have a lot of tests available at our site, this will keep your waiting time to a minimum and could speed up the process by 10 weeks.
For more information about this course please contact [email protected] or call our team on 01952 770659
Our services can not be matched or beaten for quality and professionalism which is why we are one of the UK's largest driver training providers with our own private DVSA test site.
Already hold a Cat BE Trailer Licence?
Improve your caravan and trailer towing skills.
If you passed your car test before 1997 you would usually have a Cat B+E already on your licence. You can check this online or on the back of your photo card.
Sometimes you may need a little more confidence with your trailer or caravan towing and reversing. We offer driver development courses to help your skills improve. You can supply your own vehicle and trailer / caravan or we can supply everything you need. On completion you will receive an attendance certificate and written report.
Please contact us for more information.
Vehicles we use:
- Nissan Navara Manual - fitted with 360 degree cameras
- VW Tiguan Manual - fitted with reversing cameras and automatic park brake
- Mercedes Vito Crew Cab Manual - great driving position and reversing cameras
- Mercedes Vito Crew Cab Automatic - fully automatic and fitted with reversing cameras
- New Ifor Williams twin axle box trailers - very easy to reverse and tow