Trailer Training - B+E Car and Trailer
- Pay Monthly - Finance Available
- One-2-One Training 7 Days Per Week
- Excellent Pass Rates
- Great Value
- Free Assessment
- Everything Supplied
- Take Your Test At Our Private Test Site
- Choose Shrewsbury, Telford or Wrexham
- Must be 17 years +
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
- If you already hold a Cat B+E we offer refresher and caravan reversing courses
Who should train? Why should I train?
If you want to tow a large trailer, horse box, or caravan (usually over 750kg), you will need to take a DVSA test. Most trailers, caravans and horseboxes exceed this weight.
If you are a farmer, groundworks, motorsport enthusiast, or horse rider who drives large vehicles, you may be required to take the B+E test car & trailer test. Once you pass you will receive an updated licence which permits you to drive any vehicle up to 3500kg and tow a trailer up to 3500kg. Please be aware that you must also ensure that your car, van or 4x4, can legally tow the trailer you will be using.
If you drive these vehicles without the correct licence you will be breaking the law. You can receive a large fine, points on your licence, and your insurance will be invalid.