We offer accredited ADR courses at our training and exam sites in Shropshire and Wrexham, or at your premises nationwide. We use electronic exams for immediate test results.
We offer flexible weekend and weekday ADR courses. Our standard courses can be found below. We offer bespoke courses to suit your exact requirements. Costs include training, exams, handouts, certificates, CPC upload and VAT. We offer payment plans to spread the costs of your training, T&C's apply and a deposit.
- 4 Day Course Without Tanks Total £499 or £41.58 per month for 12 months.
Our Initial Course packages, including 7 classes (Classes, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9) – (Training can be restricted to one class if required) suitable for drivers who are carrying hazardous substances in drums, sacks, cylinders, etc. and can include 21 hours Driver CPC.
- 5 Day Course With Tanks - Total £599 or £49.92 per month for 12 months.
Our Initial Course as above plus Tanks for drivers who require additional training classes can 'top up' their packages course with a day tanker module, which will then equate to a 5 day full combined Initial Course with 28 hours Driver CPC.
- Refresher Course Without Tanks 2 Days - Total £299 or £24.91 per month for 12 months.
We offer a 2 day ADR refresher courses for drivers who hold a valid ADR Certificate and need to renew their original modules. You must have at least 6 weeks left on your current ADR licence on the last day of your course attendance. With 7 hours Driver CPC.
- Refresher Course With Tanks 3 Days - Total £399 or £33.25 per month for 12 months.
We offer 3 day ADR refresher courses for drivers who hold a valid ADR Certificate and need to renew their original modules plus tanks. You must have at least 6 weeks left on your current ADR licence on the last day of your course attendance. With 7 hours Driver CPC.
In order to obtain your ADR Vocational Training Certificate (VTC) you must attain the following minimum qualification:
CORE + PACKAGES or TANKS + at least ONE CLASS
Once obtained, additional classes can be added at a later date if required.
- Core Module (which is the basic, compulsory, part of the course, and is applicable to both Tankers and Packages)
- Packages or Tanker Module (or both)
- Then at least one class specific to the type of dangerous goods carried. The optional modules currently available are:
- Class 1 - Explosives
- Class 2 - Gas
- Class 3 - Flammable liquids
- Class 4 - Flammable solids
- Class 5 - Oxidisers and organic peroxides
- Class 6 - Toxic and infectious substances
- Class 7 - Radioactives
- Class 8 - Corrosives
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous
Both packages and tanker modules are approved by the Department for Transport, all certificates are processed via Scottish Qualifications Authority with multiple choice examinations. Candidates require this certification to carry hazardous goods by road in packages or tankers. A minimum of 6 weeks (ideally 8 weeks) should be allowed for the issue of the certificate by the DVLA. As you may be aware part of the ADR training may be counted towards the Driver CPC, up to 28 hours (4 modules) of the Initial Course and 7 hours (1 module) of the Refresher Course.Start Now
Our next courses in Roden, Shropshire are:
- 14/15/16/17/18th September
- 12/13/14/15/16th October
- 9/10/11/12/13th November
- 7/8/9/10/11th December
We can arrange courses on weekends that fit around your requirements.
- If you hold a current ADR you must have atleast 6 weeks until it expires when arranging refresher course.
Who should train? Why should I train?
Almost all drivers of vehicles carrying dangerous goods must have an ADR training certificate.
Part of the ADR training can be counted towards the Driver CPC periodic training - up to 28 hours (4 modules) of the Initial Course and seven hours (1 module) of the Refresher Course.